For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

Sunday, December 12, 2010

I wear my sunglasses at night....


...so I can, so I can...SLEEP! Kamdynn has always been a great sleeper, but tonight was a different story. She was out of sorts and was just not falling asleep. She then heard Daddy come home and started crying "DA,DA,DA,DA." This of course melted his heart so he went in to see her. The second he picked her up she stopped crying. He loved on her for a little bit and when he went to put her down she started crying again. We have always thought it was so funny how fast she can turn her tears on and off, but tonight was extreme (I got it on video). A few nights before she wanted to sleep with her sunglasses, so I let her. Tonight they were the only thing that got her to sleep again! She sure looks cute and peaceful...hopefully we aren't starting a really bad habit!

No comments: