For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

SIX MONTHS!



Today our little girl has been part of our family for SIX MONTHS! That is HALF OF A YEAR and seems like such a long time. The amazing thing is that it truly feels like she has been with us SO much longer. It is hard to even remember life "before Kamdynn" and we couldn't imagine life without her. She is such a joy and has been the PERFECT addition to our family!
Top Picture: GOTCHA DAY (July 26, 2010)
Bottom Picture: Kamdynn (6 months later)

2 comments:

Melody Lietzau said...

I just got done reading through your blog and was taken back at the similarities of our two families. Not to mention how much our little girls look alike in certain pictures. They both had the same ladybug halloween outfit and so many of the same clothes. I felt like I was reading my posts and could relate so much to your blog. I will be following your blog. I was looking for your sweeties age and where you all are from.

Mc Kenna said...

One of my favorite pictures of her :)

<3 Kenna