For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

It's my 1st GOTCHA DAY!









One year ago today our little girl joined our forever family! This day will always be special to us, but this year is extra special because it is her 1st GOTCHA DAY! I was in Colorado with Konner and Kamdynn visiting one of my best friends (Auntie Erin), so we celebrated with cupcakes! When we get home we will celebrate with family.
It is hard to believe that a year has flown by and we are amazed at how well Kamdynn is doing. She is right on target for everything with the exception of her talking. While she is a little "delayed" in this area, we aren't greatly concerned as each day she is talking more and more. The other night I asked her if she was my baby and she said "no Dada's baby." She literally went from saying a handful of words to putting a few words together over night, so we know before long she will be talking up a storm!
What a year it has been, one we wouldn't trade for ANYTHING. Kamdynn fits perfectly into our family and we couldn't imagine life without her! God is good!

No comments: