For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

Thursday, April 14, 2011

2 Year Check-up

Kamdynn's 2 year check up with Dr. Penalver went good...well with the exception of the 3 shots she had to get. In the past she has done well at the doctor, but this time she was a little unsure of things so I had to sit on the exam table with her and Kevin held her during her shots. I am just realizing now that I never posted pictures or stats from her last check-up at 15 months, so I will do that now...

15 Month Check-up:


15 months stats:
Height: 31.25 inches (56th percentile)
Weight: 20 pounds 14 ounces (12th percentile)
Head Circumference: 18.5 (72nd Percentile)


2 year check-up:






2 year stats:
Height: 34.25 (63rd percentile)
Weight: 25 pounds 4 ounces (31st percentile)
Head Circumference 19 (72nd percentile)


So, we can conclude that our little girl is growing like a weed! She is below "average" in her weight, but above "average" in her height and head circumference...God knew she'd be a Hampton!

No comments: