For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Kamdynn's FIRST Haircut!













We are blessed to have my sister-in-law, Katrina as our personal hair dresser. She normally only does hair on Fridays, but she was sweet to cut Kamdynn's hair ON her Birthday!
Kamdynn's hair has grown a lot since July and to "even" it out we cut about two inches off. She was SO good and sat so proud the entire time! My Mom came and kept giving her little drinks from the spray bottle, so that probably helped keep her entertained!
With how fast her hair grows, I'm guessing this wasn't truly her first haircut...but since it was her first haircut with us we had to document it!! We even saved a little of her hair for her memory box!!

No comments: