For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Ladybug Party!






















You can probably tell from the pictures that I had some fun planning Kamdynn's 2nd birthday! I'm known for going a little "overboard" on parties, but the truth is, I enjoy it! Kevin on the other hand does NOT enjoy the process of my party planning, BUT when it is all said and done he is thankful for my hard work and most importantly so are the kids.
I have always enjoyed party planning and this time around it was so much fun to plan a GIRL party! I went with a Ladybug theme and it all really turned out cute...including our little Ladybug in her tutu! I planned an Open House party for friends...followed by a family party. I'd say it all went smooth, but it was a little cozy in our house. We had well over 75 friends/family stop by to celebrate with us and this just goes to show how loved our sweet girl is! We are so grateful to have so many wonderful people in our lives (and hers).

Happy PARTY day to our almost-TWO year old!

No comments: