For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Caribbean Cruise (March 27-April 3, 2011)
























I'm not going to lie, it is a challenge to pick only a few pictures from such an amazing trip! Last year at this time we had just found out about Kamdynn, so it was such a treat to have her with us this year!
She was SO good the entire trip! She took naps on lounge chairs, ate ice cream in her swimsuit (and rinsed off in the pool) and got a tan that I wish I had (in fact we all look extra "white" thanks to her). Our niece McKenna was like a "nanny" to Kamdynn the entire time and was ALWAYS so helpful with her (we might just have to bring her on every trip).
Thanks again Nana and Papa for a trip that most families dream of going on and for giving us the opportunity to ALL go together (all 15 of us)!

No comments: