For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Our BABY Girl!



A few weeks ago, I was randomly wishing that we had "Baby" pictures of Kamdynn. Every once in awhile I send updated photos of Kamdynn to her orphanage and they are always so pleased to see how beautiful, healthy and happy she is. Last week I e-mailed them a few photos and asked if they happened to have any "Baby" pictures of her that they could send me. To my surprise a few days later, I received these two photos! Her clothing is strange looking (not sure what the padded arm things are all about), but it IS her...our baby girl (I can tell by her little lips)! I'm so thrilled to have these precious BABY photos of her...and I bet someday she will be glad to have them too!

1 comment:

Danielle and Ryan said...

HI,
Do you send your email in English? I would like to do this could you give me there email address.Thanks
Danielle
sadiesbridal@yahoo.com